Early Child Education Certificate
This ECE certificate program provides the student the skills and occupational competencies necessary in the industry today, Based upon the Ministry of Education and Child Care approved curriculum. Graduates are eligible to apply for an Early Childhood Education Basic license from the Ministry of Education and Child Care.
- Full-Time Program
- Start Date: October 16th, 2023
- End Date: August, 2024
- 45 Weeks (Includes holidays and professional days)
This program includes:
- Practicum placement
- University Transfer Program
- This ECE certificate program is part of Sprott Shaw’s university transfer initiative for anyone looking to continue their education and pursue a bachelor’s degree
- Grade 12 / GED or mature student status.
- Applicants must successfully complete the admissions interview and entrance assessments with a minimum score of 20/40 in the English Assessment.
- Applicants that can provide a Canadian transcript showing completion of English 11 or 12 (or equivalent) with a passing grade of “C”, will be exempt from having to write the English Entrance Assessment.
In Partnership with: