Construction Craft Worker – Red Seal Apprenticeship Level 1
This program will prepare you for work in Industrial and Commercial Construction.
- October 16th, 2023 to mid November 2023.
- Class Schedule 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Registration deadline September 23rd
* Please arrive at 7:45 a.m.
* Please bring appropriate work wear, including pants, t-shirt or long sleeve t-shirt and steel toed boots.
* Appropriate work PPE, materials and hand tools will be provided.
You Will Learn How To:
- Perform various labour activities
- Load and unload construction materials
- Set up construction sites
- Operate construction equipment and tools
- Assist with forming, mixing, drilling, and demolition
Key Job Skills:
- Coordination and communication
- Construction tools and equipment
- Construction area setup
- Concrete and asphalt mixing and pouring
- Health and safety monitoring
- CCW Level 1 Apprentice (Skilled Trades BC)
- Fall Protection
- Ground Disturbance Level 2
- Confined Space Entry
Ability to work in industrial construction settings that require physical labor.
The following is recommended for apprentices entering the occupation.
These are not prerequisites but rather a desired level of skill or knowledge that will contribute to success in the industry.
* Grade 10 or equivalent including English 10, Math 10, and Science 10.
In Partnership with: